Performing analysis of D&E internal processes regarding effectivity and correct use.
Identifying improvements on the analyzed processes and proposing these improvements to the owner of the process.
Organizing and implementing process improvement projects that implement process improvements.
Organizing and maintaining regular communication with quality department (CQM) and cooperating in the thematic audits that are organized by the CQM department.
You will work in a team with 3 other process analysts, every analyst will be responsible for its own process. Making road maps and improving them. At least 1-2 year contract.
Education level: Higher Technical College or University (Technical) Business Administration.
We expect the employee to have, via study or experience, knowledge on:
- Processes, how they are described and how they function in large organizations.
- Defining improvement and change projects that will influence the way of working of a large part (up to 2000 employees) of the community.
- Executing improvement and change projects preferably in the role of project leader (“change manager”).
To allow successful performance in the environment we are looking for someone:
- Who has good communicative skills that allow him/her to effectively reach large groups of persons.
- Does not avoid discussions.
- Is pragmatic and cooperative, listens to the customer and has a sense for the reality in a large organization, but keeps in touch with his goals.
- Can act independently. Strong communicator.
Candidate can just have left school, but should have relevant technical affinity.
Salary: From €2000 p/month for starter to €3000 or more for experienced candidate, exclusive bonuses