Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- . To perform company approved tricks, sleight of hand etc for guests during meal times in the dining room, on Lido and along the promenade
- . To evenly distribute his time among tables in the dining room
- To assist the Maitre D’ where/if needed in resolving guest issues, pacifying upset guests, etc.
- To visit all VIP tables at beginning of the cruise
- To be well informed about all guests activities on board
- To professionally conduct a Magic Seminar training activity for guests, in consultation with the F&B Manager and Cruise Director, & subject to lounge availability
- To conduct at least two sessions with the children at Camp Carnival, in consultation with the Youth Director & F&B Manager.
- To randomly entertain guests on the Lido
- To randomly entertainment guests along the promenade at his discretion
- To assist the Bar Manager if needed in resolving guest issues, pacifying upset guests
- Punctually attend all meetings as required by the management.
- To attend all safety drills as requested by the ship's command.
- At least 20 years of age
- Good English
- Hospitable personality
- Relevant work experience
Work on cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Food, accommodation, and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Work experience in International team.
Apply now to be invited fro the job interviews forwarding your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com