As a technical high potential profile, you will participate in international cross-functional project teams and possibly manage them. You will:
- Be responsible for fundamental polymer design research;
- Develop new polymer concepts in line with innovation objectives;
- Act as an expert in fundamental polymer design issues;
- Be pro-active in finding out-of-the-box polymer solutions;
- Lead and participate in innovation projects and in implementation of new polymer concepts in pilot plants in full scale plants;
- Contribute in IPR related issues e.g. filing and opposition of patents and in competitor follow-up;
- Work in close co-operation with catalyst & process research, business units and production but also universities and external research institutes.
If you are a self-motivated and assertive graduate or early career professional:
- bearing a technical degree (Chemistry, Physics, Material science, Mechanical engineering or other relevant area) and an outstanding academic track record;
- with no more than two years’ professional experience, if any;
- Fluent in English and one other major language; German is an asset;
- Knowledge in the area of PE and PP material science is a plus;
- Innovative self starter constantly striving to expand own knowledge to achieve expertise;
- Co-operative team-player and communicator who is willing to share knowledge with others;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
…then we’d like to acquaint you with our company at one of our Borealis Recruitment Days in September, October, November or December, 2007.
- diversity and inclusion;
- international exposure;
- a flexible work/life balance;
- exceptional learning & development opportunities.