- Generate tax compliance products using general tax knowledge gained from training or education and assistance from more experienced tax professionals.
- Ensure that client requests are communicated to the senior-in-charge and addressed on a timely basis.
- Contribute to the profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting.
- Knowledge of basic accounting.
- At least 2 years work experience in tax / accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Latvian and English.
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team.
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as threw our extensive learning and development programs.
- Receive a competitive remuneration package.
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT?
Please send your CV and application letter (both in English) with ref.code TAX to: firstname.lastname@example.org . For additional information please call 27000032 or visit www.enjoy24.lv .
Please note that only candidates who qualify for second round will be notified.