Leading a team of motivated engineers in a dynamic and challenging environment. Support and structural improvement of manufacturing processes for Twinscan systems. Focus on Mechatronics ASSY.
Ensure world class support to Manufacturing to ensure production- and product quality, flexibility (quick ramp ?up and ?down), on-time delivery and short time to market by continuous improvement of production processes and products.
* Definition: Support the definition and execution of the Production and Product Policy of the company.
* Ensure the structuring, definition, optimization, maintenance and control of Production and Product Policy in Operations, including process flows, procedures, work instructions and process parameters.
* Ensure the definition and communication of the Manufacturing Requirement Specifications (MRS), in cooperation with Manufacturing. Ensure the appliance of quality systems/methods, by providing the conditions, means and methods.
* New Product Introduction:
* Ensure the know how in the group to support the development and introduction of new/changed products in the manufacturing processes in order to prepare and guide.
* Participate actually in the introduction of new/changed products/processes/material flows/tools.
* Ensure the release for Volume, including the data- and know how transfers.
* Means of production:
* Ensure the timely availability and utility of tools and other means of production, including the know how transfer for proper use.
* Trouble Shoot/Support: Ensure problem solving of escalated issues.
* Ensure proper solutions, or necessary follow up actions (Improvement Proposals (IP?s) and non conformances).
* Ensure initiation of support of other departments, monitor follow up.
* Analysis and reporting:
* Direct the process of analyzing the production processes on effectiveness and efficiency, in order to:
- deliver management information,
- indicate structural problems,
- enhance the predictability of problems and how to avoid them,
- predict the feasibility of production
- and product performance specifications,
- efine/improve process parameters.
* Ensure timely reporting of the deliverables and processes.
* Improvement: Ensure proposing and attuning of improvements. Initiate all actions of the own group and/or other departments in order to ensure the proper implementation.
* Evaluate the effects of these actions/improvements
* Cooperation: Manage the cooperation and harmony in the group and between the different departments by giving support, finding solutions and sharing information.
* Management: Manage a proper staffing of the group, a good work atmosphere and applying of Human Resource policies and procedures.
* Guide the Production Engineering activities.
* Manage the workload, set priorities and assure timely and correct execution of all department tasks, solve bottle necks.
* Main Responsibilities:
* Manage staffing for the group according budget.
* Applying human resources policies and procedures.
* Train and educate the team members to support the different programs/processes.
* Coach the team members in their current job and determine the next step in their career.
* Participate in design and roll-out of new/adapted wow processes.
BSc / MSc technical degree (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
Affinity with the other areas and business processes. Experience in project management, quality systems, -methods. Experienced in problem analysis and production processes, asses technical solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process. Broad technical and business knowledge.
Enterprising, goal-oriented, flexible and plenty of initiative. Analytic, structuring persistence on available information. Teamwork, good social skills, service attitude. Coordinate groups of employees from different levels of education. Managing and coaching of professionals.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.