Our client, a young, ambitious and dynamic international company, is looking for suitable candidate for the position of Technical Designer to be located in the Netherlands.
The company manufactures and sells top-quality tires for bicycles, cars, trucks and agricultural and industrial applications and offers a large opportunities for the development, a considerable degree of autonomy, and a versatile multidisciplinary approach.
- Designing the latest generation of global products in close cooperation with the international R&D colleagues, Marketing & Sales and Production & Technology;
- Carrying out the research into treads and contours in relation to tire performance (sound, aquaplaning, handling);
- Translating market wishes and technical product requirements into an attractive tyre design
- Making design proposals for treads and sidewalls and determining the best tyre contour;
- Making prototypes for visual and testing purposes, and detailing the design using CAD/CATIA (3D);
- Respectively participating in and managing joint projects
- University degree of Applied Science i.e.Mechanical engineering, Car engineering etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Ability to link design to technical feasibility based on thorough technical knowledge;
- Affinity with FEM and other simulations;
- Affinity with industrial design;
- Good English and German language skills (spoken and written) are a must.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to carry out (technological) changes;
- Creative, with a desire to improve;
- Decisive, result-oriented;
- Team player;
- Excellent analytical skills, good at thinking outside the box ;
- Flexible (regular trips abroad)
- EU citizens or candidates with valid working permit for the Netherlands
- Working in an international company
- Motivational salary
- Potential for the professional growth
- Other benefits
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.