Our client, a young, ambitious and dynamic international company, is looking for suitable candidate for the position of Test Engineer to be located in the Netherlands.
The company manufactures and sells top-quality tires for bicycles, cars, trucks and agricultural and industrial applications and offers a large opportunity for the development, a considerable degree of autonomy, and a versatile multidisciplinary approach.
- Planning, preparing and coordinating indoor tire tests;
- Further developing existing and new tire tests;
- Constantly improving the organization of tire tests;
- Supervising and performing outdoor tire tests on various test tracks and circuits in Europe;
- Processing test results and handing over to the client;
- Participating in (international) research and product development projects in a multidisciplinary framework.
- Technical education at an academic level (i.e. car engineering or mechanical engineering);
- Relevant working experience in (automotive) testing;
- Knowledge of the use of Labview and/or Matlab is preferable;
- Strong affinity with automotive, testing and data analysis;
- Good English and German language skills (spoken and written).
- Analytic and creative mind;
- Driven team player with excellent communication skills;
- Flexible (regular trips abroad).
- Working in an international company
- Motivational salary
- Potential for the professional growth
- Other benefits
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.