Our client, a prestigious international company which has its Shared Service Center based in Prague, is looking for suitable candidates for the position Transport and Inventory Team Lead.
- Responsible for the planning of all NL domestic transport orders for finished goods, Empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing CDP Transport.
- Manage the finished goods and empties flows within the regional 1st tier network in an efficient and optimal way (lowest landed cost), in order to guarantee availability for both internal (production lines, co/repacking) and external customers (1st tier customers). Manage the export flows.
- Responsible for the central planning of the bulk transport within NL, in order to fulfil the filling lines needs and to ensure transport capacity.
- Responsible for managing and supervising the NL Transport an Inventory team to meet the above responsibilities.
- Identify risks of business disruption, alleviate these risks and/or escalate.
- Logistics degree, university level or equivalent through experience
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Domestic and/or bulk transport planning for minimum 2 years within a similar environment and size of FMCG company
- Supply chain overall, packaging and logistics knowledge
- Good communication and Analytical skills
- Stress resilient, problem solving, self driven and proactive
- Excellent understanding of supply chain operations and logistical processes
- Good know-how of regional market
- Excellent IT-skills (SAP, legacy systems and Excel)
- Budget management
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Highly flexible allowing to operate in changing environments
- Motivational Salary + Bonus package
- 5 Weeks of Vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Pass
- Contribution to Pension Plan
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth/Development
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law ?č.101/2000Sb.? Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of ?§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.? governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.