Our client, a prestigious international company, is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Transport Planner to join its Prague´s office.
- Responsible for the planning of all domestic transport orders for finished goods and Empty goods and shuttles, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing CDP Transport.
- Coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Responsible for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs and the whole transport planning
- Further elaborate regional transport expertise
- Serve as contact point within the team
- Serve as a mentor to your team members
- Graduate degree
- Fluency in English and Dutch (or German)
- Experience with Supply chain or FMCG is an advantage
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Experience in MS-Excel, SAP experience is a plus
- Holders of EU Passport or Working permit within the Czech Republic
- Fantastic working atmosphere in an international environment
- Motivational Salary + Bonus
- 5 Weeks Vacation
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training both in Prague and abroad
- Flexi Pass
- Contribution to Pension Plan
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth/Development
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law ?č.101/2000Sb.? Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of ?§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.? governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.