- To perform electrical diagnostic tests and maintenance.
- To repair malfunctioning components, engines, change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- In addition, there will be existing tasks that occur naturally in connection with the above.
- Has professional education –Vehicle Mechanic.
- Has experience of performing diagnostic tests and maintenance of trucks.
- Truck drivers license.
- Can understand and communicate in basic English.
- Permanent work in Denmark with Danish social guarantees.
- Gross salary: normal working hours 155 Dkk / h (21 EUR/h gross)
- Overtime gross: from 39.80 Dkk/h (5,40 Eur/h), to 112.25 Dkk (15,09 Eur/h).
- Work week: 37 hours.
- Overtime and weekend job is paid extra.
- Normal working hours are divided into 8 hours Monday & Tuesday but 7 hours Wednesday to Friday.
- 1 hour self-paid break during the day.
- Working on Saturday: 216,65 Dkk/h (29,11 Eur /h).
The Danish company will help with finding a place to live close to the workplace and arranging residence permit, bank account and other practicalities in Denmark.Help to find relevant job to family members.
Apply as soon as possible. As soon as contract will be signed - job ad will be closed.
The contract with the potential candidate(s) will be signed before leaving for Denmark.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").