At Peek & Cloppenburg, we combine many things that you might not necessarily expect. We are not only fashion retailers, but also manage everything ourselves, from the design and production of our own brands to product presentation. At 140 P&C stores and at our head offices in DOsseldorf and Vienna, almost 16,000 employees with a wide range of specializations give their best every day — for markets across 15 countries. So you can expect exceptional variety and, of course, new personal challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- The appearance of the store in terms of decoration, signage and lighting.
- Designing shop windows and interior decoration in line with central concept protocols.
- Implementation of sales-promotion measures within visual merchandising.
- Responsible for budgeting, ordering and maintenance of materials.
- Close collaboration with Sales and the Visual Operations main office.
We are looking for:
- Possession of a professional qualification in Visual Merchandising and proven practical experience in the area of decoration and Visual Merchandising.
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English.
- Enthusiasm and a feel for fashion and trends.
- Strong customer- and service-orientation.
- High level of commitment, initiative and a hands-on approach.
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development.
- Individual career planning.
- Various development opportunities.
- A dynamic working environment based on teamwork and individual responsibility.
- The security of a traditional family company.
- Employee discount in P&C stores.
For the position Visual Merchancisey we offer you a monthly gross salary of 1000 EUR; an overpayment is possible depending on the specific qualification and experience.
Contact Person: Marla Kot, Human Resources
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"
Informācija par darba sludinājumu
Darba amata apraksts:
Sludinājums publicēts līdz:
2019. gada 15. septembris
2019. gada 16. augusts
No 1000 EUR mēnesī