Apollo Ship Chandlers
Reports to: Restaurant Manager, Head Waiter
Subordinates: Assistant Waiter
1. To provide guests with courteous and professional service.
2. To create a pleasant dining atmosphere, enhancing overall experience.
3. To anticipate guests needs.
1. Maintains clean and orderly tables and organizes station.
2. Prepares a good mise-en-place to ensure that his station is ready when guests arrive.
3. By his tables ready to pull the chair for the ladies when guests arrive and depart.
4. Provides personalized service (remembers guests names and preferences).
5. Assists guest in ordering by describing the menu.
6. Takes guest orders, obtains orders from the galley and ensures prompt delivery to guest.
7. Ensures that guest requests, beverages, condiments etc. are promptly fulfilled.
8. Luggage handling duties when required
9. Embarkation and debarkation duties when required.
10. General cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.
11. Handles all ship equipment with utmost care and reports any faulty/broken equipment.
12. Assists management with coaching and introduction of new personnel.
13. Clean uniform and tidy appearance, hair, nails, etc. at all times.
14. Performs all other duties as requested by supervisors.
15. Always projects a favorable image of Oceania Cruises.
1. Participates in safety drills according to instructions.
2. Complies with Oceania’s safety and pollution prevention regulations and operating procedures.
1. Standard European restaurant background.
2. Min. 3 years experience in 5-star operation; hotel, restaurant or ship
3. Good knowledge of international cuisine.
1. Great attitude at all times, (smile).
3. Team worker
5. Well-groomed and neat appearance
7. Social skills
8. Ability to perform under pressure
9. Ability to work with international team.
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
CONTRACT LENGTH 6 MONTH / 2 MONTHS VACATION
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Apply now forwarding your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org