Finnish Company, Estram Oy, looking for skilled welders, assemblers and fitters for a machinery, pipe and construction industries.
(Welding MIG, MAG, TIG, MMA, SAW)
As well, we are looking for a industrial painters.
Necessary skills are powder and wet coating, including abrasive - and sandblasting.
And good metal benders.
• Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
• Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
• Work with fitters or fitters/welders to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
• Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
• Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
• Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
• Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required.
• Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders.
• Good knowledge of English and the ability to read drawings.
• We also offer payd apartment.
• Employer pays a salary twice a month.
• Understanding and helpful staff.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").