You will be responsible for:
- Joint leadership of the team.
- Assisting the department manager in motivating and training the team
- Ongoing support and improvement of sales.
- Ensuring friendly and professional customer service throughout your department.
- Conducting regular merchandise analysis and optimising the sales floor by implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
- Liaising and cooperating with the buying department in order to improve merchandise selection.
We are looking for:
- Successful completion of a business administration qualification, preferably graduating from a university.
- Proven practical experience, ideally in the textile, FMCG or services sector.
- Enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle.
- Strong customer- and service-orientation.
- High level of commitment, initiative and hands-on approach.
- Organisational and analytical skills including a strong numerical understanding.
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English.
- Personal and professional development.
- Individual career planning.
- Various development opportunities.
- A dynamic working environment based on teamwork and individual responsibility.
- The security of a traditional family company.
- Employee discount in P&C stores.
For the position of Assistant Department Manager Sales, we offer you a monthly gross salary of 1.095 EUR; an overpayment is possible depending on the specific qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").
02 November 2019
04 October 2019
From 1095 EUR monthly
Company reg code: HRB 22930
Tu varēsi pieteikties vakancei nākošajā lapā (kā reģistrēts vai nereģistrēts lietotājs).