You will be responsible for providing external as well as internal users with timely and accurate information about the company’s financial position in order to support decision-making and to enable the necessary control over the use of material, financial and labour resources as well as for the control over the assets of the company. We expect you will take an active role in local management team.
- Provide the financial and bookkeeping accountancy system functioning and the extraction, saving and processing of the financial information.
- Responsible for the optimal usage of IT systems.
- Provide annual report and support to auditors.
- Provide for improvements of the bookkeeping accountancy system.
- Ensure that accountancy procedures and economical transactions are according to legislation and group requirements.
- Provide monthly financial reports and statistical material.
- Provide budget and follow up on budget deviations.
- Provide the necessary reports and other documents on ad hoc basis.
- Provide and follow cash flow analyses.
- Consult the clients in the questions which concern finance and accounting.
- Take an active role in identifying improvements in the company.
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian tax legislation.
- Appropriate higher education in accounting, economics or finance.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Management skills.
- International accounting practices and principles.
- Full working proficiency in Latvian and English language.
- Computer program’s Microsoft Dynamics (NAVISION) and Microsoft office.
- Working for a fast growing international manufacturing company.
- Colleagues support in daily work.
- Competitive salaries and social guarantees.
- Paid fuel costs.
- Annual bonuses according to the results achieved.
To apply, click on the button "Pieteikties" or send your CV to email@example.com