For permanent work in Denmark, the Danish company Trier Industries is offering full time job to metalworking CNC machine tool operator with experience in working with CNC lathe and/or milling equipment.
The company will help with finding a place to live close to the workplace and arranging residence permit, bank account and other practicalities in Denmark.
Apply as soon as possible. Only 2 vacancies are available. As soon as contract will be signed - job ad will be closed.
The contract with the potential candidate(s) will be signed before leaving for Denmark.
- experience in working with CNC equipment - rotation or milling;
- experience in setting up equipment and programming;
- skills to read drawings and work independently;
- can program for example in Fanuc, Hass, Heidenheim or Okuma;
- experience in working with different metals;
- good English communication skills;
- permanent-long-term work in Denmark;
- one evening shift;
- one night shift;
- salary based on qualification and set by Danish trade union;
- 37 h working week; 21 Eur/h gross (160 DKK/h day shift gross);
- evening and night shift get extra pay from 3,5 Eur to 5,65 Eur per h;
- salary every 14 days.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").