- Corporate Infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD environment for Global Engineering teams.
- Provide excellent support by maintaining positive partnership with the Global.
- Engineering teams.
- Degree in computer science or engineering.
- Previous work experience in Software Development/Automation or CI/CD
- Experience leveraging and managing CI/CD toolchain products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Knowledge of scripting and automation programming languages like Python,
Ruby, Perl, BASH, Shell.
- Knowledge of system design, networking and hardware configuration and
maintenance (Linux and Windows).
- Experience in AWS, Kubernetes or Docker solutions will be considered an
- Experience in Agile teams leveraging Scrum, Kanban, or other agile
- Excellent communication and problem- solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with all the layers of a technical solution.
- Supportive team and dynamic job in a fast growing, international company.
- Monthly salary from EUR 1500 (gross).
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"
Darba sludinājuma numurs