We are looking for a design engineer to help us expand SMC’s business in our Baltic Service Center. SMC delivers automation solutions for our customers’ production. In co-operation with our sales personnel, SMC’s design engineers find solutions to our customers’ demands.
Since we are now growing in the Nordic countries, we need to enlarge our work force.
Daily tasks as a Design Engineer
- Discuss system design solutions that solve our customers’ need of automation
- 3D-model mechatronic products (pneumatic, electric and mechanical)
- Create drawings for assembly
- Create drawings to generate quotations
- Work closely to assembly production in order to transmit knowledge from design to production
- Customer oriented
- Driving continuous improvements in the work place
- Enjoying co-operation with colleagues in the technical department and sales as well as with customers
- Bachelor or Master of Science, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in design close to production
- High level of knowledge in English, both spoken and written
- Computer skills in 3D and 2D CAD and Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").