We are seeking an experienced electricians & supervisors to work in Finland – Rauma and Turku.
Are you a skilled and qualified electrician with an official certificate? Do you enjoy working abroad? Are you interested working in rotations: 4 weeks at work 1 week at home or 5 weeks at work and 2 weeks at home?
If your answer to these questions are definite YES, then we have an offer for you!
Your job description:
- Working as a ship electrician in Turku and/or Rauma shipyards.
- Motor room cabling & connecting.
- Bridge equipment cabling & connecting.
We are looking hard working electricians to work in Finland. If you get selected, then there is work for years and you will be working directly under Finnish company.
Marine Electrical Engineering OY is subsidiary to Estonian based company Power Supply!
- Official electrician or ship electrician certificate and/or education.
- At least 3-year experience in the field.
- Advantage if you already have ‘’Electrical Safety’’, ‘’First-Aid’’ and “General work safety” (Green Card) certificates.
- Team player and desire to grow.
- Good communication skills.
- High tolerance for stress because of the long workdays and traveling between home and Finland.
- Base level of English.
- Salary of 13€/h on trial period (net).
- Salary of 14€/h afterwards (net).
- According to Finnish law 200 working hours per month.
- Partial transportation compensation.
- Position in a growing international business.
- Work directly in Finnish company.
- Stable income.
- Projects at least for 5 years.
- Finnish social security.
- Finnish pension after 5 years.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").