The Kanne Group is scaling fast, which means we need to hire a lot of Key People to drive our new and growing business areas. As our Executive Recruiter, you will work closely with the leadership team in Germany and our CEO to drive strategic recruitment processes for Kanne Group.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Kanne Group´s leadership in Germany to help them evaluate and structure executive hiring needs, considering business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices.
- Drive the selection process, end-to-end (screening, interviews, offers, negotiations) and make accountable hiring decisions together with the business.
- Add value to our recruiting processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, diversity and Talent Acquisition metrics.
You´ll be great for this position if...
- Fluent English – you will be part of a truly global team.
- At least 5 years of corporate and/or executive search firm recruiting experience – you should know your stuff.
- Candidates trust you and hiring managers consider you to be their counselor in recruitment matters.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques – LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events and boolean searchers are no strangers to you
- Really passionate about recruiting, entrepreneurial spirit, easy-going, business acumen and results-oriented.
- You are available to travel to different EU locations once per quarter.
It´s such exciting times to be part of the Kanne Group! As part of the global People Team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, a team of great people who work hard attact the right talent to the Kanne Group and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer.
Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the EU (Germany, Netherlands and Austria).
- Our members come from many different countries around the globe like Brazil, Romania, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Turkey, China, Germany.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at Kanne Group, mentoring and coaching hiring managers to approach the hiring needs in an agile way.
Have we aroused your interest? Then convince us with your meaningful application and send us your complete documents.
We look forward to getting to know you!
KANNE GROUP, Industriestraße A31 Ost1 • D-26892 Heede
Tel.: +49 4936 9139-0, www.kanne-group.com
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").
Darba sludinājuma numurs