- Perform aircraft handling on apron according to customer airlines agreements and all procedures.
- Coordinate all ground handling activities while customer aircrafts stays on ground.
- Operate all type of equipment, as far as qualification allows.
- Work closely with all Havas Latvia divisions, external clients and suppliers to secure safest and most punctual performance.
- Communicate with Flight Crews on all aspects of flight handling phases and coordinate requests received from Flight Crews to responsible divisions.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed and immediately report any discrepancies in flight handling process.
- Report irregularities and take appropriate action.
- Prepare flight documentation and reports of flight handling process according to company procedures.
- Replace other Ramp Division employees when necessary.
- Successful previous experience in Aviation or Airport services will be considered as advantage.
- Ability to work in high stress environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Higher education or studying for university degree will be considered as advantage.
- Ability to learn quick and adapt to new situations.
- High sense of responsibility and preciseness.
- Fluent in Latvian, English and Russian languages.
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays).
- Able to work as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work in changing weather conditions.
- Basic computer skills and experience required.
- B category driving license.
- Opportunity to get unforgettable experience in dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonuses.
- Qualification basic and additional trainings.
- Airline tickets to travel with staff discounts.
- Accident and health insurance.
- Free car parking.
- Team building and seasonal entertainment parties as well as participation in different sport activities as a Havas team member.
Lai pieteiktos vakancei, spiediet uz pogas "Pieteikties".
Darba sludinājuma numurs