We are looking for an Interior Supervisor who is willing to take up the challenge of managing complex cruise ships new-building interior outfitting projects.
You will need to:
- plan and manage interior outfitting work;
- select resources required;
- manage local logistics, schedules;
- execute the works onboard at a shipbuilding yard;
- communicate with clients and suppliers;
- evaluate the progress and conduct quality control;
- manage all required documentation (technical and administrative reports);
- analyze the projects, their efficiency and to propose innovative solutions to any inefficiencies identified.
If you want to apply for the position, we expect you:
- to have a high-level of self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
- to be a hardworking person;
- to be fluent in English and Russian;
- to have previous experience in the field;
- to have extraordinary communication skills;
- to be able to handle pressure over a long period of time;
- to work with different programs (Excel, AutoCAD etc.);
- to have a very high level of self-discipline;
- to have ability to learn new things fast;
- to have a desire to travel and to work in multi-cultural environments.
If you are selected for the position, we will offer you:
- engaging, dynamic and challenging work in successful international company;
- an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- a personal development program;
- a unique opportunity to broaden your horizons.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").