In order to achieve the most ambitious goals, we are looking for a highly-organized, fast-learning and dedicated Junior Customer Support Manager covering care to company's linguists, leads, customers, their requests and feedback.
• manage and coordinate language services requests from the time of receiving the order until the end result.
• create strategic, long-term relationships with linguists, leads, customers.
• ensuring consistent customer support quality.
• foster use of the newest technologies, reducing the amount of manual work.
• degree in humanities, linguistics, IT or in other related fields.
• fluent in English (additional languages will be considered as an advantage).
• excellent writer and communicator with service skills – the ability to be positive minded, empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive and resourceful.
• very good computer skills and willingness to learn new software.
• flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a company environment.
• high sense of responsibility towards the work that needs to be done.
• solution-oriented with ability to focus on multiple tasks at once.
• enthusiastic attitude, always a willingness to go the extra mile.
• similar experience in Account Management or Customer Support (especially B2B) will be considered as an advantage (first experiences are also welcome and will be challenged on their language skills and motivation).
• valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced industry.
• challenging and exciting work in a multicultural environment.
• the latest technology for daily work and necessary training.
• cozy workspace, friendly colleagues and common activities.
• monthly salary starting from 750 - 1400 euro gross, depending on work experience, education, and other strengths.
• key role in a fast-growing company becoming part of the core team.
Join Translate 24/7 team by sending your application until 13 April.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next steps, so make sure we notice you!
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").