At Intrum you can make things happen. You work with an ambitious market leader striving for more. The best people, the most interesting clients, the latest market innovations, the highest ethical standards and an international setting. That’s why you will develop. You will grow. As a professional and as a person. It’s part of the job and a part of our culture.
We are currently looking for Junior Finance Specialist located in Riga.
Key tasks/ responsibilities:
- To ensure payment handling process being compliant with internal regulations and local legislation.
- Bank clearing related balance sheet account monitoring.
- Be able to respond on entered payments related questions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports with the help of Senior Colleagues.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Reconciling bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Summarizing data in Excel spreadsheets and reconciling to other system records.
- Prepare ad hoc tasks.
We expect that you have:
- Degree or Degree in process in Finance or Accounting; Might be last year’s student.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- Good analytical skills, ability to work with numbers.
- Good computer literacy (especially MS Excel).
- Very good knowledge of English and Latvian languages.
- Being open-minded and able to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Responsibility and readiness for monotonous / routine tasks.
- Organized, confident and cheerful team player.
- Enjoy open and dynamic corporate culture in international organization with a long history in Financial sector.
- Collaborate with experienced experts and take an opportunities for professional growth.
- Receive attractive reward package.
- Get private medical care and personal accident insurance.
- Enjoy compensated sport activities.
If you are open to new career step, apply and send your CV with subject "Junior Finance Specialist".
We will contact candidates who qualify for the 2nd round.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").