Change your Career and Bring your Skills to a New Job: Become Live-in Carer in Ireland.
Working as a live-in carer has many positive aspects....and you probably already have all or nearly all the skills to be a really great carer. We have placed many carers who come from many different career backgrounds. So you don't need to be a professional carer to work as a live-in carer. You just need a caring personality and a willingness to learn and help another person.
ALHomecare can provide you with free online training in elderly care before you start working and we will give you support and training throughout your placement.
Have you every cared for an elderly or sick relative? Have you raised your own family or done childminding for a friend?
If your answer is yes to any or all of these questions, then you already have a very good understanding of working as a carer.
Live-in Carer Work in Ireland 1,600 to 2000 euro for 37 to 45 hours per week.
ALHomecare is constantly looking for sincere, positive, understanding and caring people who want to work in Ireland to care for seniors in their own homes. Private (min. 6 months) or professional work experience, spoken English is required.
- Good spoken English.
- Personal or professional caregiver experience.
- Driving licence and willingness to drive in Ireland would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Free and legal employment in Ireland. Short and long term contracts available for suitable candidates. (Short term contract based on shift work 2/2 or 3/3 where 2 months on and 2 months off or 3 months on and 3 months off. Long term contracts for a minimum of 6 to 9 months).
- Good gross salary of €1,600 to €2000 for 37 to 45 hours per week. Salary is paid monthly and depends on experience and English level.
- Free accommodation (separate room at elderly house) including food and internet connection
- Cost to Ireland refunded after 1 month work
- Paid overtimes €12,00/h
- 20 days annual holidays
- 2 days off per week
- Double payment for work on public holidays
- Support of Lithuanian, Russian and English speaking coordinator
- Free online courses (elderly care in English)
- Bonus of €150 for recommending ALHomecare for other carers where successful carer needs to work with a Alhomecare for a minimum of 3 months
- Follow-on placements when first placement finishes
- Possibility to get information about job and ALHomecare agency from people who already work with us
For more information please contact us by phone: +353 89 941 5848
Visit out web page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ALHbaltic.carers/about/?ref=page_internal
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").