We are strongly growing and internationally active Swiss trading company. We market power tools and construction equipment for professional and DIY-use.
We are looking for a proactive and self-initiative Purchasing Specialist with growth potential to support our purchasing processes and to keep the purchasing activity running efficiently. If you are confident communicator, driven and self-motivated please contact us.
- Implementation of purchase contracts and management of their total life cycle.
- Contract and Supplier management.
- Issuing, reviewing and maintaining of orders.
- Control of manufacturing and delivery time-frames of goods.
- Monitor of quality control, proceeding with quality claims.
- Monitor of suppliers on a daily basis to give ongoing operational support and quickly identify situations requiring action or response from the company (quality incidents, delivery delays, procurement, etc.).
- Contact vendors to follow up on late or missing shipments or to report damaged goods.
- Schedule outgoing shipments for returns.
- Collaboration with customers, suppliers, logistics providers and internal team.
- Maintaining and update purchase records on a daily basis.
- Issuing of payment orders for the purchases and monitor of payments.
- Higher education or Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as purchasing assistant, purchasing officer, procurement assistant or equivalent.
- Proficient business English and Russian.
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to make business trips.
- 1350-1600 EUR gross salary (depending on experience).
- Workplace in central Riga.
- Stable job with competitive salary.
- International environment.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Hire training program.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter, incl. your earliest job starting date.
Due to the being international company, we ask to send us the CV in English or Russian.
Lai pieteiktos vakancei, spiediet uz pogas "Pieteikties".