We offer a chance for a unique international life and work experience in the middle of Lapland's wilderness. With us, you'll be involved in developing our business as well as yourself.
We are looking for skilled and experienced receptionists to work with us during the winter season 2019-2020. Employment will commence in September/October and last until April. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
The role will involve:
- checking guests in and out;
- assisting and guiding guests;
- booking activities, arranging transport and so on;
- answering emails and phone calls;
- supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required.
- fluent in written and spoken English (other languages are considered an advantage);
- relevant educational background;
- experience of working in an international hotel chain;
- experience of working with hotel reservation systems such as Hotellinx, Opera, Fidelio or Amadeus;
- a proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills;
- ability to work independently;
- a driving license is considered an advantage.
Salary and other regulations of employment are based on the Finnish collective agreement for hotel and leisure industry.
Please apply by sending your application with your resume and application letter including description of your skills. Please write applied job title (receptionist).
If you want to apply several positions in Kakslauttanen, please apply with one application. We will start interviews instantly.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").