Groglass® is the global leader in specialty picture framing glass and operates two facilities that produce high tech coatings on glass that are also used in Electronic Displays, Architectural, cold storage and other technical markets.
Jobs like Groglass® are far in-between in Latvia. A typical Sales executive sells into the Latvian market, executing the strategy directed from multi-national headquarters. At Groglass® we define the strategy to sell into the global market, based on the strategy that we define and execute.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn global project management, done from the comfort of Latvia. Groglass® is a Latvian gem: a home-grown high technology manufacturer, global market leader, exported to more than 45 countries, including USA, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Brazil, South Korea, China, Japan, Australia and many more. Become a part of this Latvian success story!
Fundamentally, the Technical markets represent an enormous and mostly unexplored market potential for Groglass®: this means a large revenue growth opportunity, and since you will carry direct responsibility for this growth, your potential to earn will be above average.
You will focus on:
- Preparing presentations, price offers, order confirmations, reports and other documents.
- Providing input and developing a quarterly/annual business plan (by account) that details growth objectives, category objectives, and promotional plans.
- Maintaining up to date information in CRM and other databases.
- Investigating and taking care of important and complex support matters, and where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers.
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other; Groglass Consultants, leading the project to implement Groglass solutions.
- Working collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, engineering, and product management, to ensure successful completion of customer engagements.
- Identifying and cultivating new opportunities with customers and partners.
- Daily running of all aspects of sales within your defined account base (processing sales orders and inquiries, answering customer’s questions and addressing their needs regarding product, pricing, technical specifications, delivery, etc; evaluating customer orders, proposing best product mix identifying opportunities to upsell, recognize when customers are having issues and find solutions to resolve these).
You will come out of this position an excellent business-to-business sales person, who is able to sell by building a win-win business case.
- Excellent communication skills and know how to build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Strong project management skills.
- Desire to achieve set sales targets by working independently and proactively.
- Previous work experience managing client accounts.
- Strong attention to details while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Technical education would help you to understand the specifics of our products faster.
- Experience with CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Interesting and dynamic job in modern working environment.
- Professional growth and career opportunities.
- To be a part of the international professional team.
- Health insurance after the probation period.
- Salary 1400 – 2000 EUR gross.
- Additional motivated bonus system dependent on your results.
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day.
- Global – growth ambition limited by globe.
By applying for the announced vacancy and sending your CV, you agree to process the submitted personal data in a particular selection process. You have the opportunity to withdraw consent for the processing of your submitted data to e-mail.
If you share Our Values and you want to be one of us - please apply, adding your CV with the application letter in the "Apply" section.
Please be informed, that due to the high volume of applications received, we will contact only those candidates, who will be nominated for the next round. If we haven't contacted you in 2 weeks time after you've sent us your CV, please assume that we have invited another candidate for next round for this position.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").