- As a sales agent, you’ll meet the farmers face-to-face and make sure that they seamlessly integrate eAgronom into their business processes.
- You will acquire new customers and support existing ones.
- You will also identify new business opportunities by monitoring inbound leads. All this means a lot of communication, training, and sales.
- You have to be motivated by working with people, excited to launch win-win partnerships with businesses, and driven by results in order to succeed in this job.
A little bit about you:
- At least 1 year of sales background (advantage if in agricultural business).
- Passion for working with people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Crave challenges that make you learn and grow.
- B-category driver's license.
- Fluent in Latvian and English.
- A network of contacts with owners of farms with a common area would be great advantage
Bonus points: have startup experience
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive training and coaching for your career development.
- You´ll get to work in a fast-growing international company.
- You’ll get to travel to the Estonian office for a week of onboarding.
- You´ll get to work in our young and talented team with amazing energy.
- You’ll also get a great salary, commission, vacation days, and company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
PS. Please send your CV in English!
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").