https://www.cvmarket.lv/199430

You've found an archived job ad

It's time to move on. There are new & better jobs waiting for you!

View new job ads
Joboffer number #199430
Remote work possibility

Sales Representative

CV Market´s client
Latvia, possibility to work from home office
Job ad expired!

Remote work possibility

Job Description

We are looking a salesperson/agent, to cover Latvia, mandatory experience in civil constructions machinery.

What we are:
Silcom was founded in Venice, Italy, in 1968, as supplier of industrial equipment and tools. Starting from 2017 we have opened a branch in Vilnius, to develop special equipment field.

What we do:
We are official dealer for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia of some very particular machine for civil constructions. All of them are produced in Italy, and share the characteristic of being highly technological, reliable, and capable of performing complex activities. We not only sell, but also supply training for use and maintenance.

What we sell:
Vacuum glass lifters, Mini cranes, Crawler platform, Spider platform, Stairs climber, Column jacks for trains. On all these products we have the most modern products, and because we want to growup fast, our prices are really competitive.


Requirements

What we ask to candidate:
We are looking a motivated person, who has already worked as an operator or seller in the following sectors: cranes, window/curtain walls installation, rental of machinery for civil construction.


Company offers

What we offer:
Training, possibility to do the work independently, but with our support always available. The candidate can search for customers independently, but we will also provide a list of companies with whom we have already spoken, and will forward the contacts we receive through our site (around 80% of sales).

The proposed contract provides for the payment of a percentage of successful sales.

It is important to note that we are very quick to deliver the machines, from the time of the order to the delivery to the customer, in 70% of the cases only 15 days pass, the remaining 30% of the orders are closed within 60 days.

If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").


Darba sludinājuma numurs
#199430

Location:
Latvia, possibility to work from home office
Job type:
full-time
Additional info:
employee
Gross salary: 500 - 1500 €/m Before tax
Expiration date:
05 October 2019
Published:
10 September 2019

CV Market´s client

Industrial and Special Equipment, with 50 years old experience! The company was founded in Venice (Italy) in 1968, from 2017 have opened a branch in Vilnius (Lithuania). Silcom core business is the sales of special equipment for civil constructions and industrial maintenances. Not only in Baltic area, but worldwide.

View More

You are applying to:
Sales Representative
Employer is asking you to finalize your application on an external website. Please carefully follow further instructions. We hope you get the job!
Employer is asking you to finalize your application on an external website. Please carefully follow further instructions. We hope you get the job!