International company operating in the area of logistics and transport services, is looking for Secretary / Office Manager for representative office in Riga.
- Meeting and coordinating visitors, teacoffee.
- Handling incoming and out-going calls and correspondence.
- Providing travel support to the Company staff & visitors (dealing with the travel agency & taxi providers to proceed with tickets ordering, taxi bookings; making hotels reservations, visa support, etc.)
- Visa services, taxi ordering, hotel booking, tickets reservation.
- Handling and purchasing of administration needs (courier delivery, cleaning services, water, stationary, etc.)
- Translations of documents (English / Russian / Latvian).
- Preparing presentations and documents.
- Internal and external meetings planning and arrangements.
- Providing secretarial assistance.
- Keeping contact with colleagues worldwide to solve working tasks.
- To apply this position, successful candidate should have 2-3 year experience as secretary, office manager, receptionist or Personal Assistant.
- Solid knowledge of Windows, Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Language skills: native Latvian, good level of Russian and English.
- Positive attitude, quick-learner, client orientation, responsibility, communicative, strong motivation to work, ability for multitasking work, attention to details.
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner.
- Be very good familiar with Riga (transport, places to meet – e.g. restraints, cafes, places of interest) to arrange events of out-of-office meetings.
- University degree or be a student of the last years with a possibility to work full-time Appearance of business style.
- Excellent hospitality manners, responsible person, attention to details.
Salary 700 - 900 Euro (negotiable).
Please send your CVs in Russian or English language.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").