Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
What you will do
The Senior Identity Engineer will design, build, implement, and document high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade solutions. The Senior Identity Engineer will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on customer service, and ensuring products meet or exceed operational requirements. The Senior Identity Engineer will collaboratively participate in all areas of delivery from analysis, development, configuration, testing, implementation and support of software applications
Senior Identity Management Engineer is responsible for the efficient and effective transition from the Build cycle to the Operations cycle which includes documentation, education and ongoing Level 3 support.
Additional responsibilities include Level 3 support, capacity planning, and problem management, change management, bandwidth and connectivity planning, server planning, storage planning, reporting, budgeting and planning for identity management related initiatives.
How you will do it
* Analyze, configure, develop, test, document, and implement new and existing applications and solutions to deliver high quality, scalable solutions to meet business objectives and operational requirements.
* Adhere to application/architecture design, design patterns and development technology/standards.
* Adhere to the defined change management guidelines and corporate regulations.
* Tasks involve integration of identity management processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems or technology problems
* Support the identification and resolution of application and technical issues.
* Has basic awareness of emerging Identity technologies. Has strong desire to learn and master new technologies.
* Regular development of IAM Roadmap, and perform security assessments and tool evaluations
* Adaptive to different technology interfaces and frameworks.
* Focused on delivery of high quality solutions and improvements in customer experience and operational excellence. Has awareness of scalability. Help define implementation roadmaps, support requirements and management infrastructure.
What we look for
* 1-2+ years of experience using an Identity and Access Management technology (Saviynt, Okta, RSA IGL, SailPoint, Beyond Trust, MFA applications or equivalent experience)
* 1+ years of experience or equivalent education with PowerShell, C#, .NET or Java.
* Identity and Access Management system architecture including RBAC and Single Sign-On Federation using SAML/OAuth 2.0 standards.
* Coding experience preferred in one or more: Java, ASP, VB/Java script, Shell script, .Net/C#, Powershell
* 3-5+ years of experience on IT or related field
* 2-3+ years of experience directly related to ILM/IDM/IAM and SSO integration
* Knowledge or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods.
* 1+ years of experience directory services (Active Directory, Okta Universal Directory or equivalent experience)
* Strong project management skills and global experience.
* Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.
* ITIL Foundations certification preferred
Starting from 2400 EUR/month gross (plus an ongoing monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Please apply using an English version of your CV.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Job location: Bratislavas, Slovakia
https://stats.the-network.com/icons/76397/318.png" width="0" height="0"/>