Avatec Marine supplies high quality navigation and communication equipment for the maritime sector and as Service Engineer you will be the expert in these electronic systems. You will receive a thorough internal education of at least six months after which you will start the job on site. You will travel, at first together with an experienced colleague, to ships, platforms and shipyards to solve technical failures, upgrade older systems or install new systems and commissioning these. After the training you will go out on service visits alone You will mainly be based in Latvia, but incidentally you will also be available to travel elsewhere for short periods of time.
- Good computer skills, electric and electronic knowledge. Skills with circuit diagrams, drawing analytics.
- Familiar and/or interested of the maritime sector.
- Customer oriented and showing initiative.
- Problem solving ability, both individually as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive attitude and want to solve issues or develop new ways of handling problems.
- Flexible and willing to work and travel outside office hours.
- Driver's license (B).
- Possibilities to develop within the company.
- Versatile and internationally oriented position.
- Young and enterprising atmosphere.
- Variety of company benefits and modern working environment.
- Salary: starting from 15 eur/hour.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"
18 December 2019
19 November 2019
From 15 €/h Before tax
Company reg code: 14117645
Tu varēsi pieteikties vakancei nākošajā lapā (kā reģistrēts vai nereģistrēts lietotājs).