The leading Latvian education abroad agency Baltic Council for International Education, the official representative of top international language schools, secondary schools, professional colleges, universities and higher education institutions, is announcing the Study Abroad Manager position in Riga.
Responsibilities of a Study Abroad Manager:
- consulting private individuals, companies and organisations about secondary, professional and higher education programmes, as well as language courses abroad;
- working with international educational institutions, including participating in international fairs and partner visits;
- working with social media.
- higher education (preference to candidates with study abroad experience);
- excellent knowledge of English, Latvian and Russian languages;
- basic computer skills;
- ability to work with various social networks;
- desire to develop professionally, mobility and determination.
- work in a professional and friendly international team;
- constant support and assistance;
- stable job in the leading education agency, known both in Latvia and abroad, with excellent reputation;
- competitive salary with potential raise and bonuses for excellent work results. 700-1100 net plus bonuses;
- paid vacations;
- health insurance;
- discounts to company programmes and services both for employee and family members.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation by March 12th .
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").