Finance Analyst for Nordics and Baltics cluster is part of a small Finance team supporting the Cluster General Manager and business at large in Nordics and Baltics. The mission of the team is to be trusted business advisor delivering "Decision support driving profitable growth" elaborated via performance management follow up, pricing methodology, profitability improvement, project management and procurement support.
Additionally, the team supports the Cluster General Manager with the definition and follow up on the overall Strategy, Governance and Operating model for the cluster.
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge:
- Develop a deep understanding of financial performance drivers and leverage it for supporting periodic financial performance reporting.
- Drive improvement and automation via advanced excel (including Macro, Scripting etc.) in order to increase efficiency of underlying processes.
- Support with development, reporting and follow up of key business metrics including operational KPIs, People/HR KPIs, Capacity KPIs, IT KPIs, etc.
- Support with annual budgeting exercise, monthly rolling forecast process, monthly, weekly and daily operational follow up..
- Support with performance and improvements of internal controls.
- Ad-hoc analytics and reporting to support business and finance organization
- Deliver bespoke/customized pricing for new prospects/existing customers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland in an agile and timely manner.
- Own and drive improvement and automation via advanced excel (including Macro, Scripting etc.) in order to develop a self-service tool which can help Sales/Commercial organization with indicative pricing in an efficient manner. Regular update of the self-service pricing tool.
- Follow up of actual performance vs. pricing to identify and drive continuous improvement in the pricing process.
- Minimum three years' experience in finance organization, out of which preferably some experience is with finance organization of Business to Business (B2B) service company.
- Knowledge/Specific training in P&L processes, Corporate Planning, Budgeting and Financial Statements.
- Advanced Excel/Excel super user, prior experience in working with SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business management, economics or accounting or Equivalent.
- Prior working with Hyperion is advantageous.
- English is the working and reporting language, at least C1 level of proficiency is a "need to have".
- Knowledge of Swedish and Norwegian is "good to have", whilst Danish/Finnish is "nice to have".
Our offerings & Benefits:
- Health insurance.
- Safe employment.
- Paid holiday vacations, parental leaves and sickness.
- Fun work through our employee engagement activities.
- Supportive workplace and outgoing team of staff, department and corporate.
- Continuous skill and knowledge development trainings.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are lead by training and our own Transcom University.
- Best employee awards and other bonuses.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").