As a Shift Manager you will lead and supervise our team of Game Presenters and assure that our tables work smoothly. You are responsible for leading your team of Game Presenters, so that they would feel motivated and top of their tasks. You provide them the necessary information and support in order to develop their skills.
- Ability to follow set industry rules, but at the same time openness for changes and developments.
- Strong and proven team leading experience.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Positive attitude.
- Previous work experience in live dealer studio and familiarity with the industry is a plus.
- Fun place to work.
- Multicultural, youthful and supportive team members.
- Modern office in center of Tallinn.
- Working schedule in shifts – morning, afternoon and night.
- 35 days of annual vacation.
- Pizza days, Fika days.
- Employee events.
- Opportunity to develop new skills and make a career in the industry.
- Support to your sport activities.
- Tailor-made work wear.
- Paid training program.
- Make up and acting training.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"
22 October 2019
23 September 2019