Reporting to Head of Finance the Accountant is responsible for all activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and for developing financial statements and reports.
• Manage/prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
• Review and verification of balance sheet reconciliations
• Investigating queries and data production
• Generation and review of entity and Business Unit management reports
• Administration of cost reporting and analysis
• Compilation of a detailed month end audit file
• Preparation of monthly calculation of income tax and deferred tax
• Correct and timely completion of statutory reporting of indirect taxation and associated returns
• Preparation of annual accounts and management of year end local audit cycle
• Preparation of annual tax return data in conjunction with tax advisors
• Assist in complying with the timely submission of monthly US GAAP reporting requirements
• To prepare and respond to all management information requests
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree in accounting and two to four years of significant work experience.
• Proven experience in general leger accounting
• Experience in tax and statistical reports
• Strong analytical skills
• Independent, self-motivated and team oriented
• Good in English, Russian (speaking level)
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, ERP)
The successful applicant will be offered fair working conditions, an opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of an extraordinary team that has accepted the market challenges in Europe.
Please include the following statement: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process”.
We kindly inform we will contact selected candidates only.