- Define and drive our affiliate channel strategy and KPI’s. Own the optimization and day-to-day management of the affiliate marketing program.
- Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with affiliate partners.
- Work with key affiliate networks to maximize reach and promote affiliate programs.
- Monitor traffic and results from our affiliate network, utilize shrewd negotiation tactics and promote win-win relationships, take appropriate action based on findings.
- Review incoming proposals and make recommendations for partnerships and engagements; prepare revenue and cost analysis.
- Manage and leverage both internal and external resources in order to effectively drive channel business.
- Recruit new affiliates, reengage inactive affiliates, and deepen relationship with existing affiliates.
- Prioritize affiliates based on volume, PPC rates, revenue potential, etc.
- Research and build partnerships with new affiliates with high levels of relevant traffic.
- Creation of assets such as banners and links.
- Liase with creative, technical, product and marketing teams to ensure all efforts support strategy and company objectives (such as building effective back links through affiliate marketing, content placement, social reach maximization, etc).
- Analyze results to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years marketing experience, 1+ year managing an online affiliate program preferred.
- Demonstrated results orientation with successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance short and long-term objectives.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Relationship-builder with excellent written and verbal communication
- General knowledge of digital marketing, conversion rates, SEO and PPC
- Advanced Excel skills - capable of manipulating data to perform both high-level and more granular analysis.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly.
Department: HK or EU operations (remotely from your home country)
Job location: remotely from your home country
Job type: full time
Opening date: 01.06.2017
Closing date: 31.07.2017
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").