Latvia based aircraft maintenance organization Airline Support Baltic is looking for aircraft mechanics.
- Aircraft and components maintenance, including servicing, inspections, cleaning, aircraft parts removal/ installation and defects rectification.
- Completing necessary paperwork in a manner designated by the Company.
- Assisting aircraft engineers in the performance of their duties.
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Aircraft Engineer and Production Manager.
- At least one-year minimum experience to mechanical repair of vehicles/vessels preferably aircraft – whether through technical training, apprenticeship, or similar experience.
- Technical education (aviation education is advantage).
- Good computer skills (Microsoft packages).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- High sense of duty and responsibility.
- Interest in acquiring new knowledge and learning.
- Be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority.
- Interesting permanent work in Riga.
- Good chance to make a carrier in aviation industry.
- Social guarantees.
- Competitive salary (900 – 1250 bruto).
- Working in growing company.
Thank you for your interest!
Please send your application and CV in Latvian or English with the reference "Mechanic".
Lai pieteiktos vakancei, spiediet uz pogas "Pieteikties".