Our teams of technicians and engineers are working on blade inspection, repair and maintenance projects all around Europe, and this year, also in Canada. We believe that preventive blade maintenance is crucial in maximising the lifetime and performance of the wind turbines and want to offer technologically advanced solutions to our customers in order for them to make the most of their assets. Rapid access to the turbines, advanced repair solutions, as well as experienced, qualified and friendly staff are all crucial parts of our service package. Would you like to join our team? Below you will find more information on what we are looking for.
The Technician and Engineer roles will involve repairing and inspecting wind turbine blades, external working at height and internally in confined spaces.
About the employer
Company is a specialist for wind turbine blade condition analysis, repairs and maintenance. The company utilises advanced skylift equipment and UV-curing blade repair method in its operations. In combination, these enable operations in harsh weather conditions, cutting-edge efficiency and minimise turbine downtime.
The tasks will include:
• Carrying out tasks to the company’s standards and following H&S policies, including internal and external blade inspections and repairs, up-tower and on the ground
• Documenting all work carried out by using computer based reporting systems
• Travelling and working onsite directly with customers around Europe / Canada to achieve their project requirements
• Communicating the progress of the works internally
• Organise logistic arrangements
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the manufacture / maintenance of composite structures
• Willing to travel and be flexible on schedules
• Physically fit and healthy
• English speaking; other languages are an advantage
• Good customer facing skills
• Personal management skills (Safety, motivation, logistics, finance, communication)
• A “can do” attitude to problem solving
• A keen interest in learning new skills and techniques, as we are pioneering new materials in the industry
• Basic computer skills (Office tools), and you must be comfortable writing reports describing your own work in the English language
• Driving licence: Minimum B licence is required in Europe, C1 or C is an advantage. In Canada, minimum Class 5 is required, Classes 3 and 1 (or equivalent) are an advantage.
• Permanent resident with working permit in Canada or Europe
• OEM trainings and certificates are an advantage
• Electrician qualification is an advantage
Please send your up to date CV with photo and a covering email, detailing your current employment status and availability, salary expectation, and whether you are applying to work in Europe or Canada.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com by the 6th of March. We will reply to all the applicants in the beginning of March.