This is a self-employed position. We offer Care Workers’ practical support and welcome visits to our offices to discuss any issues with us in person.
If you are shortlisted for this job you will be asked along to an interview, where we will expect to see any evidence of qualifications relevant to the job. If you are a person that really cares about making a big difference to some of our most vulnerable people apply now.
You will be supporting our clients in their own homes across Central and South East of England.
Duties could be:
• Meal preparation.
• Personal care.
• Help with appointments.
• Light Housework.
Caring about others, running the risk of feeling, and leaving an impact on people, brings happiness... Interested in a rewarding career as a caregiver? Get in touch today.
You must have a genuine interest in helping vulnerable adults with their personal care and other forms of support before you consider working in health and social care. Whilst the job is not going to be easy; for the right person it is the perfect opportunity to make a big contribution to the local community and could prove to be one of the most rewarding careers you have had.
• Working on a self-employment basis. Flexible hours as a domiciliary carer and 24/7 as a live-in carer.
• Up to 1600 GBP NET salary /monthly.
• Car Scheme if needed.
• Free induction training with fully qualified accredited on-site trainers.
• Free uniform.
• Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain diplomas in social and health care.
• Promotion and progression opportunities within the company.
• A supportive and friendly management /oncall team.
• A complete DBS check, which is free of charge.
• Rewards for picking up additional shifts.
• Rates of pay increase with experience and qualifications.
• Accommodation can be sourced by the Company ready for your arrival.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").