We are looking for CE Drivers to live and work in the UK.
We have a number of assignments available from our Blu Chip clients including long distance trunking and localized multi- drop, we also have tramping opportunities. These are full time permanent positions in many locations across the UK. Various start times are available. Each assignment will vary by client and full details will be discussed directly with you on application.
- HGV Class 1 licence (CE);
- DQC/CPC ( code 95);
- Digital tachograph card;
- Good level of ENGLISH;
- 6 month experience;
- International experience desirable but not essential;
- European Citizen / valid UK work permit.
- Guaranteed weekly incomes;
- Assistance with accommodation and transport;
- Airport collection;
- Very good rates of pay