We offer a chance for a unique international life and work experience in the middle of Lapland's wilderness. With us, you'll be involved in developing our business as well as yourself.
We are looking for skilled and experienced chefs to work with us next winter season 2019-2020. Employment will commence in September or October 2019 and last until March or April 2020.
We have two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. Chefs work in two shifts; morning shift is taking care of breakfast and lunch, and evening shift dinner. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
- fluent in written and spoken English (other languages are considered an advantage);
- relevant educational background;
- experience of working in restaurants;
- a proactive attitude and excellent team working skills;
- ability to work independently;
- ability to cope with pressure;
- a driving license is considered an advantage.
Salary and other regulations of employment are based on the Finnish collective agreement for hotel and leisure industry.
Please apply by sending your application with your resume and application letter including description of your skills. Please write applied job title (chef).
If you want to apply several positions in Kakslauttanen, please apply with one application. We will start interviews instantly.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").