For Northern Europe's largest digital project we are hiring highly skilled and motivated developers who with dedication and experience can secure great digital solutions.
Do you have development experience within one or more of the following areas:
o iOS (Objective-C, Swift, adaptive UI, REST, JSON APIs, Git, Java Script, Python, Ruby, unit testing and open source projects etc)
o Android (REST, JSON APIs, Git, Java Script, Python, Ruby, unit testing and open source projects etc)
• Web (HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Less, Flexbox, Bootstrap, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, JS libraries, Angular JS, React JS, Backbone, Knockout, Jasmine, Qunit, Mocha, Karma, Git etc)
• Test (Junit, NUnit, Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, Karma, Java Script, Ruby, Java, C#, Scala, Java 8 Spring, RX Java, RESTful API, Play, Scalatra, Spring Boot, WebAPI, Maven, Gradle, Git, Linux, Jenkins etc)
• Integration (Java 8, Spring, RX Java, RESTful API, Play, Scalatra, Spring Boot, WebAPI, Maven, Gradle, Git, Linux, Jenkins, Java Script, Ruby etc)
• Security (Java, ObjC, Java Script, OWASP Top Ten, app development, RESTful API, Play, Scalatra, Spring Boot, Git, Linux etc).
• You will become an important part of Nordea's strategic task force, which aims to develop the future digital platform
• You will be working agile in a scaled environment; in small teams and in close cooperation with a Product Owner in Copenhagen
• You will grow along with sharp minded and dedicated colleagues.
Together we will create the future digital platform for bank customers
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is handled by Speedrecruiters. This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking here to go to our advertisement in Speedrecruiters. It usually takes only 10 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, whether you have the opportunity to go forward. It's quick and easy!