Toyota Material Handling Baltics SSC (Shared Service Centre) a world leader in warehouse equipment manufacturing and service. While TMH offices and the commercial network is spread around the world, the business of TMH Shared Service Centre Riga is conducted from the local office in Latvia. Shared Service Centre is supporting business processes in Northern Europe.
• Ensure high quality of data processing
• Perform different finance related tasks
• Ensure high quality of the produced reports and statistics
• Provide support and backup to team members
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Be focused on the details and ability to delivering accurate results
• Be reliable and deliver within the deadlines
• Willingness to do monotonous work
• Write, read and speak English fluently
• Work in a high quality organization
• Really good work conditions and friendly colleagues
• Professional development opportunities
• Good salary and social benefits.
• Salary starting from 1000 EUR bruto
To apply for this position, please procede with "Apply" button.