Are you a graduate wanting to develop within a leading global renewable materials company?
Our GROW Global Trainee Programme offers talents like you world-class training, global exposure and an exclusive opportunity to explore yourself and the world in a truly unique way. We are currently looking for our 2019 trainees to join Stora Enso and help us replace fossil-based materials with our renewable solutions!
You will join one of the oldest company with roots going back as far as the 1300’s where change is very much a part of our heritage, and our ability to adapt has been the foundation of our endurance and where were we at today.
Our GROW Trainee Program is designed to help you take the first steps into your future and our 18-month Stora Enso leadership journey begins and you will:
• enter your first permanent position at Stora Enso the renewable material company;
• live our purpose and values ‘Do Good for People and the Planet. Replace non-renewable materials with renewable products’ and values ‘Lead’ and ‘Do What’s Right’.
• be introduced to Stora Enso and meet our leaders;
• participate in a leadership, training programme in international locations with a world-class Education partner;
• choose a program that suits you best: either our “Next generation of Sales” or become our “Next generation of production managers”;
• go on a 2-3-month assignment abroad;
• have an opportunity to work on a Strategic Sustainability Project;
• benefit from one-on-one mentoring with a senior Stora Enso colleague.
To enabling your individual development as our GROW Trainee we need You to:
• have a relevant university degree for the position you apply for (graduation by August 2019);
• are proficient in English;
• are willing to travel;
• have no more than 2 years of working experience after graduation;
• are motivated, development-minded, and up for a challenge.
We look for future leaders for Stora Enso through this programme. Throughout the recruitment process we are assessing your potential to become a leader at Stora Enso based on our leadership competencies. These competencies have been defined to select and promote the kind of leadership we need. They start with your ability to understand customers’ needs and translate that into awareness of how we create value. In addition, we will explore your potential to lead yourself and others in an inspiring and motivating way. Finally, we look for people who act responsibly and do the right thing in every situation.
You can apply for up to three positions you feel are fit for you. You will be asked to specify which positions you are interested in before submitting your application.
Please click here to APPLY