- Respond quickly to customer needs using phone and e-mail.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Estonian (good Russian and English).
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- A clear and friendly telephone voice.
- Good computer skills and typing skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team oriented philosophy, and problem solving skills.
- Strong active listening skills – give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional training and development in the company.
- Health insurance.