- Reviewing and preparing documents for customs purposes.
- Managing logistics on the territory of EU.
- Developing and revising documents for logistics processes.
- Six-digit HS codes selection.
- Reviewing and preparing documents for customs clearance.
- Monitoring of shipment process.
- Claim work with carriers (lack of documents, damage to goods).
- Correspondence and negotiations with suppliers of goods.
- Coordination of terms and conditions of delivery.
- Preparation of supporting documentation.
- Shipments and payments control.
- English – fluent, Russian – fluent.
- Higher education.
- Knowledge of the respective software: 1C.
- Customs documentation and processes work experience for 3 years at least.
- Ability to analyze, economic thinking.
- Ability to solve complex problems and achieve goals.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Address: Piestātnes iela 11A, Jūrmala
- Company offers to compensate entrance fee in Jurmala
- Work experience: 3 years
- Full time, office work.
- Salary: 1000-1500 EUR
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").