We are strongly growing and internationally active Swiss trading company. We market power tools and construction equipment for professional and DIY-use.
We are looking for a Logistic specialist to manage international shipments. If you are familiar with supply chain procedures and have an excellent attention to details as well as the ability to maintain purchasing databases, please contact us.
- Organization and coordination of international transportation of the cargo by sea, land, air and combined.
- Monitoring and optimization of transportation costs.
- Monitoring of delivery time terms and timely delivery.
- Real-time shipment tracking & tracing.
- Preparing, control and hand-over of transportation and export/import documentation.
- Compliance with customs requirements.
- Management of cargo insurances.
- Coordination of freight claims.
- Collaboration with customers, suppliers, logistics providers and internal team.
- 2 years experience in international cargo transportation.
- Higher education or Bachelor degree.
- Proficient in English and Russian.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- 1350-1600 EUR gross salary (depending on experience).
- Workplace in central Riga.
- Stable job with competitive salary.
- International environment.
- Professional growth opportunity.
- Hire training programm.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter, incl. your earliest job starting date.
Due to the being international company, we ask to send us the CV in English or Russian.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").