- Operational, financial and strategic management of the activities in Lithuania (planning, execution and monitoring of the activities)
- Manage, develop and motivate the team in Lithunia
- Steer and coach sales and marketing organization to achieve strong sales growth
- Acquisition of new clients
- Customer Relationship Management with all key clients and key business partners
- Building and development of the sales channels
- P&L responsibility
- Planning, forecasting and reporting operational and financial results to the Headquarter
- University degree in Economy
- More than eight years working experience in multinational retail or FMCG companies
- Strong self confidence and managerial skills and at least two years of experience in managing teams- ideally as a Sales Director
- P&L experience, good knowledge of financial management (Lithuanian GAAP and Law)
- Strong leadership skills
- Entrepreneur mentality and style
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills are a must, German language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Attractive salary package
- Long term future within a fast growing international company
Our client is with more than 20 subsidiaries and with over 350 employees in 20 countries throughout Europe a leading, fast growing and future orientated company.
For the operations and further strong growth in Lithuania we are looking for an enthusiastic and well rounded Managing Director (f/m) with many years of experience in sales within multinational retail or FMCG companies.
Michael Page Contact
We are looking forward to your application quoting your salary expectations and reference no FECZ147295. Your application will be transfered to Christian Zaszlo .
Please note: In order for us to process your application quickly we can only accept online applications.
Please apply under this link: